The Entrepreneurial Teacher wants to run their own classes. They have completed one of the other Teaching Success Paths, and are ready to teach. They need some business skills, and to know where to start. They need support with marketing, finding venues and costing courses. They need to make money delivering classes when and where they want.
These are the specific actions that you need to do to reach your goal
These show the progress you have made
I will …
- Join the TEA community Facebook group and connect with other new teachers, pose at least 3 questions and answer 3 and share my experiences.
- Go through the Entrepreneurial TEAtorials and Resources to support me with my goals. Use the workbooks, fill them in and amend the templates to suit me and my classes. Complete the ‘test your knowledge’ quizzes and use the resources to support me further.
- Ask the Agony Aunt for help with any questions or queries. Read what other teachers have written and give them the benefit of my experience.
- Visit our virtual Staff Room and read about other teachers who have shared their experiences. Share my own experiences.
- Consider doing your ‘Diploma in Education and Training’, your ‘Master’s in Education’ and/or your ‘QTLS’.
- Deliver my successful and profitable classes.
- Connected with likeminded people in the TEA Facebook group.
- Viewed and learnt from the Entrepreneurial Teatorials and Resources that will support me with my goals and getting my classes up and running.
- Ask questions of the TEA Agony Aunt, who is there to support me throughout my learning.
- Visit the TEA Staff Room
- Consider attending The ‘Diploma in Education and Training’ course, the ‘Master’s in Education’ and/or ‘QTLS’.
- Delivered my first successful private course and am going on to teach more.
Exclusive TEA membership is OPEN!
CLICK button below to join!