The Experienced Teacher has been teaching for around 5 years. They want new ideas to improve their practice and need support with CPD. They may be looking to change from working in the public sector to the private sector or vice versa. They want the camaraderie and support of their like-minded peers.
These are the specific actions that you need to do to reach your goal
These show the progress you have made
- Join the TEA community Facebook group and connect with other teachers, pose at least 3 questions and answer 3 and share my experiences.
- Go through and choose from the TEAtorials and Resources that will support me with my CPD, at my own pace. Use the workbooks, fill them in and amend the templates to suit me and my classes. Complete the ‘test your knowledge’ quizzes and use the resources to support me further.
- Ask the Agony Aunt for help with any questions or queries. Read what other teachers have written and comment on them.
- Visit the TEA virtual Staff Room and read about other teachers who have shared their experiences. Share my own experiences.
- Download the ‘Where I want to teach’ Resource. Apply to Adult and/or Further education colleges, Private Training Providers or go through the Entrepreneurial Teacher in TEA should I wish to teach my own classes privately.
- Consider attending the Diploma in Education and Training course.
- Deliver my classes differently. Think of how I can make my students have ‘Wow’ moments.
- Connected with likeminded people on the TEA Facebook group
- Viewed and learnt from the Teatorials and Resources that will support me with my teaching practice and my CPD.
- Asked questions of the TEA Agony Aunt, who is there to support me throughout your learning.
- Visited the Staff Room
- Decided where I want to teach, if different from where I am currently teaching.
- Thought about attending The ‘Diploma in Education and Training’ course.
- Delivered my sessions differently, making them more inclusive, exciting and extracting WOW moments from my students.
Exclusive TEA membership will open again soon
click button below to join our waiting list