LET'S START BY FINDING OUT ABOUT YOU...
There are lots of different ways to get started with TEA. We’re here to help you begin at
the right beginning, whether that’s learning foundation skills on our Teach In A Day course, signing up for your Award in Education and Training (AET) qualification, or curating your own curriculum of online TEAtorials.
i want to start teaching
- Attend one of our Teach In A Day foundation courses (includes free membership for 3 months)
- Continue your learning at home with our curriculum
of online courses
- Complete the Entrepreneur modules to set up your first workshops
- Connect with fellow TEA members on our Facebook page and in the Staffroom for tips, stories and ideas
I want TO develop MY SKILLS
- Become a TEA member
- Curate your own curriculum of online courses to develop skills in particular areas
- Complete the Entrepreneur modules to grow your teaching business
- Access resources & materials
- Gain TEA accreditation or the AET qualification
- 1-1 mentoring available
- Connect with colleagues in our Staffroom and Facebook
i want to
do my aet award
The Award In Education and Training (Level 3) qualifies you to teach in the community, in Further Education colleges, in Adult Education Centres and in the Armed Forces. Our intensive 4-5 day courses run throughout the year across the UK. All courses include assessment and certification.
i want a thriving business
Learn how to market your courses, create a website, find venues, identify your audience and get the paperwork in order, as well as everything
else you need for a thriving teaching business.
I want to be officially accredited
Already running workshops and courses? We carry out the assessments and observations you need to be an officially accredited teacher, giving you even more confidence to love what you do.
be in the know. . .
We are always adding new courses, events and resources to the site. Make sure you're the first to know by signing up to our mailing list. You'll receive earlybird booking discounts as well as free downloadable materials and invites to meet-ups and events. Just tell us your email address below.