LET'S START BY FINDING OUT ABOUT YOU...
There are lots of different ways to get started with TEA. We’re to help you begin at the right beginning, whether that’s learning foundation skills on our Teach In A Day course, signing up for your Award in Education and Training (AET) qualification, or curating your own curriculum of online skills top-up TEAtorials.
i want to start teaching
- Attend one of our Teach In A Day foundation courses (includes free membership)
- Continue your learning at home with our online courses
- Complete the Entrepreneur modules to set up your first workshops
- Connect with fellow TEA members on our Facebook page and in the Staffroom for tips, stories and ideas
I want TO develop MY SKILLS
- Curate your own curriculum of online courses to develop skills in particular areas
- Complete the Entrepreneur modules to take your teaching business to the next level
- Access resources & materials
- Gain TEA accreditation or the AET qualification
- 1-1 mentoring available
- Connect with colleagues in our Staffroom and Facebook
i want to
do my aet qualification
The Award In Education and Training (Level 3) qualifies you to teach in the community, in Further Education colleges, in Adult Education Centres and in the Armed Forces. Our intensive 4-5 day courses run throughout the year across the UK. All courses include assessment and certification.
i want a thriving business
I want to be officially accredited
You are an excellent teacher with a thriving career – wouldn’t it be nice to have that officially noticed? We carry out the assessments and observations you need to be accredited, giving you even more confidence to love what you do.
be in the know. . .
We are always adding new courses, events and resources to the site. Make sure you're the first to know by signing up to our mailing list. You'll receive earlybird booking discounts as well as free downloadable materials and invites to meet-ups and events. Just ping us your email address below.