LET'S START BY FINDING OUT ABOUT YOU...
There are lots of different ways to get started with TEA. We’re here to help you begin at the right beginning, whether that’s learning foundation skills on our Teach In A Day course, signing up for your Award in Education and Training (AET) qualification, or curating your own curriculum of online TEAtorials.
i want to start teaching
- Attend one of our Teach In A Day foundation courses (includes free membership for 3 months)
- Continue your learning at home with our curriculum of online courses
- Complete the Entrepreneur modules to set up your first workshops
- Connect with fellow TEA members on our Facebook page and in the Staffroom for tips, stories and ideas
I want TO develop MY SKILLS
- Become a TEA member
- Curate your own curriculum of online courses to develop skills in particular areas
- Complete the Entrepreneur modules to grow your teaching business
- Access resources & materials
- Gain TEA accreditation or the AET qualification
- 1-1 mentoring available
- Connect with colleagues in our Staffroom and Facebook
i want to do my aet award
The Award In Education and Training (Level 3) qualifies you to teach in the community, in Further Education colleges, in Adult Education Centres and in the Armed Forces. Our intensive 4-5 day courses run throughout the year across the UK. All courses include assessment and certification.
i want a thriving business
I want to be officially accredited
Already running workshops and courses? We carry out the assessments and observations you need to be an officially accredited teacher, giving you even more confidence to love what you do.