- Moving your course online and setting up your onboarding process
- Creating, designing and organising your synchronous, asynchronous or blended online course
- Using different online and blended teaching methods to ensure your students learn and progress
- Apply a variety of online differentiation methods to ensure inclusion in all your sessions
- Be sure that learning takes place in all your online/blended classes with practical tools
- 50+ ways to keep all students engaged throughout all your sessions
- Technology tools to aid teaching, learning and assessment in your blended class
In common with all TEA courses, you have the added advantage of being able to go back over learning and re-visit any stage. All webinars will be recorded so if you can’t be there on the night then you can send in any questions and catch up later.
Have a look at the Course Outline below and see for yourself what is included. Not only will this course widen your online skill set, we are confident you will find the resources invaluable for your teaching practice.